Welcome to the MobileInternetSatellite.com forums!

bjnolley
Site Admin

Welcome to the MobileInternetSatellite.com forums!

Post#1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Welcome to the MobileInternetSatellite.com forums, from BJ Consulting, Inc! :-)

We recently upgraded to a new version of all of the software that makes these forums work and the old posts were no longer compatible. So, we decided it was time start anew.

This makes sense in that Ka-band satellite, which is the current offering for mobile satellite Internet, is like a new technology as compared the older Ku-band services that these forums were initially all about!

However, the purpose of these forums remains the same: To help any who are interested learn more about mobile satellite Internet and a place to post specific questions you have about it!

I have also included a couple of networking and computer forums, for discussions in those areas. With over 35 years of networking and computer experience, these are areas in which I will always try to contribute, but I’m hoping that some of you with more current expertise in these areas will help! ;-)

I’ve saved a few posts that are still relevant, from the old forums, which I have copy/pasted to post in these new forums, but most of the content is yet to come.

Your comments and questions are always welcome and encouraged!
Take care,
Barb Nolley
HughesNet mobile dealer and installer
http://www.MobileInternetSatellite.com

Return to “HughesNet Ka-band Jupiter Systems”